Michigan MERCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah)

3 posters

Go down

Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah) Empty Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah)

Post by USwiftConnerR Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:55 am

I am thinking that we should have a big faction fight. One gigantic map. and ALL the players from the factions will bring 3 models and team up with their brethren to fight off the rest of the cons. Thoughts welcome hoping this can happen I think it would hilarious if not functional.
USwiftConnerR
USwiftConnerR

Back to top Go down

Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah) Empty Re: Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah)

Post by MI-MERC-Mongoose Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:32 am

We ran a 4 faction match where we brought 3 guys from each army and you had to bring the leader. We teamed up with another megacon and played a game of defuse. It was an absolute blast. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking you mean members that run the same army team up? That would be fun and I have terrain for a 3ft by 4ft map size. that can easily handle 4 and maybe 6, 3 man teams. CarlTwirl360NoScope has seen the setup so maybe he can chime in on this and see if it's possible.
MI-MERC-Mongoose
MI-MERC-Mongoose
Admin

http://michiganmercs.wix.com/mimercs

Back to top Go down

Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah) Empty Re: Big Corp Brawl (red makes it fastah)

Post by USwiftConnerR Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:54 am

You are correct people with the same armies team up.
USwiftConnerR
USwiftConnerR

Back to top Go down

Post by MI-MERC-Mongoose Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:56 am

USwiftConnerR wrote:You are correct people with the same armies team up.

I think that would be a blast. Let talk this Thursday about setting something up.
MI-MERC-Mongoose
MI-MERC-Mongoose
Admin

http://michiganmercs.wix.com/mimercs

Back to top Go down

Post by USwiftConnerR Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:25 am

Sounds good boss.
USwiftConnerR
USwiftConnerR

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Twirl 360 Noscope Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:31 am

Four player matches or even three player matches are a ton of fun (stupid Behemoth hiding in the corner.)

My only problem with same corp teams is it leaves out you know who, unless we count all Houses as part of the "Corp" FCC (which technically they are. Kind of.)
Carl Twirl 360 Noscope
Carl Twirl 360 Noscope

Back to top Go down

Post by USwiftConnerR Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:34 am

I would allow that since they technically are all part of the same group.
USwiftConnerR
USwiftConnerR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum